

March 23, 2008
We had invited Tracy, Dave, Lily, Ashley, Brian, Alex, Brian, Mary, Bryce, Shae & kids, Kevin and Sarah for Easter dinner and a birthday party for Bryce. It was up early for Jerry and I to prepare for their arrival. I finished with the food that I was preparing just in time to get showered and ready for the day.
After everyone arrived we sat down to a feast and enjoyed our time together. When everyone was finished eating the kids were ready for their Easter Egg Hunt. The guys were nominated to hide the eggs, some were to be hidden easy for the smaller kids and harder for the bigger kids. Then we let them lose. Alex and Leyton were a little apprehensive but when they got started they did a great job. When all the eggs were accounted for we went back inside to have the birthday portion of the day.
We all went together and got Bryce a new bicycle for his birthday. He was excited and went out to ride right away. Oh, and let us not forget that Kevin brought him some MRA's or I's, I'm not sure, anyway some rations to keep him sustained should he get lost in the woods. We all had a good time and it was time for everyone to start getting ready to go home.
Thank you all for coming and have a great week!
Love,
Joyce & Jerry
No comments:
Post a Comment