

March 22, 2008
Brian and Bryce decided to come out to Granbury on Friday afternoon and stay through Easter. I met them in Granbury and we came home from there after stopping for steaks for Jerry to grill for dinner. After dinner they retired to the RV for some leggo building and Jerry and I just watched TV and went to bed.
Saturday morning Jerry took Brian and Bryce out to the river to see how much it had gone down and they fished a little bit. No luck fishing. When they got back the boys and I went to Big Rock Park in Glenrose. It was a great day for it. The weather was perfect. It is a great place to climb around on the rocks, wade or just hang out.
Later in the evening we went to Meridian for dinner at the Cactus Grill, yum. After that it was home and ready to relax for the night. We had a big day coming up with everyone arriving for Easter.
Joyce & Jerry
No comments:
Post a Comment