May 11, 2008
I hope all of you mothers out there had a great day.
Although all of my kids called to wish me a happy Mother's Day we couldn't get together this year but Jerry made sure that I was pampered anyway. He managed to sneek out of the house early Sunday morning for flowers and a card and then served me breakfast in bed. I didn't roll out of bed until about 1030 and he was already busy working on lunch. By the time I had showered lunch was ready and we sat down to eat. While I was finishing getting ready he got the dishes done. What a guy!
The rest of the afternoon was just spent watching TV and napping until Kevin stopped by to wish me a Happy Mother's day. For those of you who don't know, Kevin is the oldest son. He had been by the cemetery to visit his mother before coming to the house. We had a good visit and then he headed home. Kevin has just been great to me and I love him for that.
Jerry and I went for a walk in the Granbury Park and then on to dinner before ending our day.
Thank you, Jerry, for such a good day.
Until next time.
Joyce & Jerry
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment